Dr. Leena John
- Leena John &Kuriakose M.E. 2011. Pollen morphological studies on the South Indian Lythraceae. Phytomorphology. 61(3&4): Pp. 101-106
- Leena John &Kuriakose M.E.2012. A Pollen morphological Analysis of the South Indian Lecythidaceae. International Journal of Current Research Vol.4, Issue: 6.Pp. 4-7
- Leena John &Kuriakose M.E.2014. Some interesting palynological features of South Indian Onagraceae. Phytomorphology. 64(3&4): Pp.101-105.
Publication of seminar proceedings
Dr. Leena John
- “Palynological studies on the South Indian Onagraceae” in the UGC-sponsored National seminar on “Biodiversity and Conservation of Nature” on the 23rd and 24th of August, 2011, organized by dept. of Botany, St.Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda.
- “South Indian Lecythidaceae – A pollen morphological analysis” in the National seminar on Recent trends and prospects of Biodiversity and Conservation”, Biofest 2012, held on the 15th & 16th March, 2012 organized by Sree Narayana College, Punalur.
- “Palynological Studies of the Family Rhizophoraceae in Kerala” in the UGC – sponsored National Seminar cum Workshop on Plant Systematics and Herbarium Techniques organized by Dept. of Botany, KKTM Govt. College, Kodungallur on 24/09/2014
Ms .Sindhu Rachel Joy
- “Identification of the food contaminant and analysis of its salt tolerance” in the UGC sponsored National seminar on ‘Food Safety in India- Current Issues and Career Prospects’ organized Department of Biotechnology St. Peter’s College, Kolenchery on 8-9 October, 2015