The candidates seeking admission to UG/P/G programmes should register their names through the Centralized Alotment Process (CAP) of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Candidates are required to go through the prospectus issued by the university carefully and familiarize themselves with all the relevant information relating to the admission process.
- The entire admission process of the college is strictly based on the university and government instructions and guidelines.
- Applicants seeking admissions in Management and Community quota must register their names in the University CAP portal.
- Candidates who wish to apply to seats under management quota and Community Quota shall apply directly to the college through application form from college office.
- Such candidates should apply through CAP initially and submit the copy of the application/CAP application number to the college. The CAP application number is essential for online registration of Management and Community Quota.
- Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility etc..
- The verification of the credentials filled in the online application shall be conducted by the college based on the digital copies of the supporting documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of applying online. The confirmation of admission shall be strictly based on the verification of original documents on a date prescribed by the University/College.
- Management Quota Seats are available for all courses ie, both for Aided and Unadied (Self Financing) Programmes but Community Quota are available only for Aided Programmes. Only applicants belonging to the community which runs the institution can apply under community quota. The selection of the candidate under the community quota is on the basis of merit marks plus bonus marks, if any.
- Academic eligibility should be satisfied as on the last date of submission of academic data. In the case of candidates who have passed examinations of other Boards/Institutes/Governments, except CBSE/CISCE, they shall be admitted only if these examinations have been declared equivalent to the qualifying examinations of MG University.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the degree programme unless he/she possess the qualifications and minimum requirements thereof as described in the university prospectus. The detailed information’s about academic eligibility is available in the UG CAP prospectus 2022 in the university website www.cap.mgu.ac.in