MEILLEURE GESTION (Best Management Team)
1. Open for ug and pg students
2. Each team should have 4 participants.
3. A Maximum number of entries per college is 2 registration.
4. Participants have to present all the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the time scheduled and late entry will not be allowed.
5. All participants should compulsorily carry ID cards.
6. Writing material & stationery will be provided.
7. Clarification for each should be made prior to the round with concerned Co-coordinators.
8. Decision taken by the judge of event hood will be final and binding.
9. Use of mobile phones and electronic devices is prohibited.
10. All the team are expected to maintain a proper code of conduct. Any violation of miles will leads to disqualification of the team.
Gorge benny- 7510654810
CLUEMINATI (Treasure Hunt)
1. Open to all UG and PG students.
2. Once the registration is done, no further change will be entertained.
3. All participants should be present at the right time for each round.
4. All the members of the team should be from the same campus.
5. Team should report at the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of event.
6. No team is permitted to use mobile phones or electronic gadgets.
7. All participants should compulsorily carry their college ID cards.
8. Any number of teams from a college can participate and the team shall consist of 4 members.
9. The decisions by the judges shall be final and binding.
10. There will be an elimination round depending on the number of teams registering for the event.
1st price – 20,000
2nd price – 10,000
3rd price – 5,000
Smrithi Santhosh : 9744835010
Alphy Thomas : 9605741049
Jerin Roy : 8848081584
MERCATO AZIONARIO ( Stock Game)
1. Event is open for UG and PG students.
2. A team of 2 members can register for an event.
3. Any number of teams can participate from the same campus.
4.Do not carry mobile phones and other smart devices during any
rounds of the event.
5. Participants are required to carry their own non-scientific
6. If any malpractice is found there will be a direct disqualification.
7. Teams are expected to maintain decorum throughout the event
and any unsolicited aggressive behavior could lead to
8. The decisions of the judges and event heads will be final.
1st prize – 20000
2nd prize – 10000
3rd prize – 5000
Tinu Tigi – 8156876139
Jojo – 7907139392
BALLA DIVISO (Split dance competition)
1.Any number of team can participate from a college.
2.A team of two members is only permitted.
3.Music will be played on the spot.
4.There will be no special credits for costumes and property.
5.Decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
6.Use of vulgar or violent gestures is strictly prohibited.
7.College ID card is compulsorily for every participant.
8.If anybody violates the rules ad regulations the committee has all the rights to disqualify the team.
1st price -7500
TALDE DANTZA (Group Dance)
1.Chest number will be available on the reception counter.
2.There will be separate rooms available for each teams for
3.Time limit: Total 8 minutes for each teams
*For stage preparation- 3 minutes
*For dance performance- 5 minutes
4.Proparties for the dance are allowed.
5.School ID cards are compulsory for each members of the team.
6.Participants are allowed to send the songs to the coordinators in
advance through whatsapp.
7.Performance is allowed either on classical or non-classical.
8.Judgement is based on the
costumes,choreography,synchronisation and theme.
9.Any language songs can be used.
10.Maximum 5-10 members in a team.
11.Valgurity and indecent gestures are strictly prohibited.
QUIZ D’AFFAIRES ( Business Quiz)
1. A team will consider two members.
2. Any number of teams can participate from a college.
3. All participates should compulsorily carry their college ID
4. The use of electronic gadgets and smartwatches is strictly
5. The decisions of the quiz master will be final and
6. A preliminary round will be conducted from which teams
for the final are selected.
7. The code of conduct will be monitored by the quiz master
and any violations will lead to the disqualification of the
8. All the rights related to the competition are reserved for
the organizers of esprit 2023.
1st prize – 20000
2nd prize – 10000
3rd prize – 5000
Binsa Paul – 6282167957
OPTIMUS PROCURATOR (Best manager junior)
1. Event is open for +1,+2 students under the commerce and
2. Any number of participants from a school can participate
in the event.
3. Participants have to present all the venue at least 30
minutes prior to the time scheduled and late entries are not
4. All participants should compulsorily carry their school ID
5. Writing materials and stationery will be provided.
6. Clarification for each should be made prior to the
round with concerned co-coordinators.
7. Decision taken by the judge of the event hood will be the
8. Use of mobile phones and electronic devices is prohibited.
9. The organizers reserve the right to change the rules or
nature of the rounds at any point of time if the situation
*One participant per school (Individual Event)
*Instructions for each round will be given on the spot
*One copy of resume to be brought along with
1st prize –5000
2nd prize – 2500
3rd prize -1000
Darsana. G – 7736735572
Goerge benny -7510654810